MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

new week

I havent planned out much to do this week yet. Not much on so far so people book in your days if you want:D

Monday 7th dec 09- Karaoke session @ partyworld with my BHS friends& arthur. 1pm-6pm; then dinner afterwards and maybe movie :D i need to go shopping.

Tuesday 8th dec 09- Day with Ollie :) and a few other people XD

Weds 9th dec 09- nothing on

Thurs 10th dec 09- nothing on

Friday11th dec 09- Shopping With Slarkin. MAYBE :D

SEE HOW FREEE I AM?!?! though something may pop up unexpected XD lets hope it does otherwise i'm so boreed this week. SAD T______________T.

WHY ISN'T ANY places calling me back when i handed out my RESUME?!?! :(
there so mean they can't all reject me =[... and i tried like 30 places!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home