MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Never Wanted To Hurt You

BattleField; Jordin Sparks.

These past two days, i have not done much ><
been pretty lazy since sunday. but tomorrow it wil be eventfull :) in the morning, i got a karaoke session at partyworld... again LOL. it's like a goodbye party for people thats going away. aka eric lu. LOL. and other cgs guys in yr11. but i inivted some mhsers in yr12 so it's good =]
and i'm not the only girl if your wondering. LOL. then at night time i have, a massive sleepover with the BHS CREW =) eunice, xinchin, haesel, chau, charlotte, lina, basimah :))
girls night in! yehh.
packing sleeping bag, pjs and pillow :D.
and CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe
haven't been doing much time flies when u stare at the comp screen for hours and doing nothing.....
HAPPY BDAY FARN
AND IT'S THE 1ST DAY OF SUMMERRRRRR.
it's gonna be a hot summer too i can sense ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home