MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

church picnic :)

hmm today was an eventfull day!

in the morning mum drove me to alicia's house to meet with her for a church picnic/BBQ. so i went. and then saw victor zhang in alicia's car.. LOL. he got hes ID back so it's good :)

andddd we went to the church in wattlesea?! to meet with everyone else. then drove all the way to glenny-Jeffs park. or something it's called. it was raining FML. the original plan was to go beach but yeah the weather wasn;t that good obviously. i ate one uncooked sausage today ew ew ew D: and it was rained on too D: D: D: but when we got to the park it was sunny and HOT :) and we played cricket and freesbie. then it graduately got rainier, and rainier. =[

saw luke, victor loh, eunice wong, and other churchies AND EMERALDDD :)

we decided to pack it up early cos it waas raining baaaaaaaaad. so alicia, me, luke, victor loh, got a lift and decided to go GLEN CENTRO :D

hehe we went into SUPRE. it was ON SALE!!!!! first thing i brought was; SHORTS, TSHIRT, and BELT :) that adds up to $45.99 (ESTIMATED)eeeeek.

spent so much felt guilty BUT IT WAS ON SALE!! there was even a $4 RACKKKK.
the shorts was; $25. and the t-shit was $15 and belt eas $10. sorry i know my math is crap if it doesn't add up.

victor was craving for DDR djsdklfjsdlkj:LDKFj;slkfjsdf.
went all the way there and it wasn't working LOL FML.
okay sooo. then we decided to go HAPPY CUP! it was yum. i was seriously broke by then. not even a dollar on me.

it was still raining bad. then aswell.
took some pictures at pancake parlour mirros. so funny LOL. on alicia's camera :)
UPLOAD THEM OK?! :D

hmmm theeeeeen....me luke, and victor caught the train to boxhill! the lady on the train when she announces every stop voice changed voices. LOL me and victor wasn't used to it. and gotten abit annoyed cos the new lady's voice sounded angry ARGH.
then ate at maccas near the bus stop to boxhill. caught bus to boxhill. and payed DDR at timeout LOL. victor u made us travel all that way for DDR LOL.
and after we played. victor loh broke the DDR machine at boxhill. AHAHAHAHHAHA.
it died after we played. and we just made a run for it LOL.
hehe.

then tramed home with luke :)
oh and something happend. i was on the tram yeh it was fully raining. so i decided to pray to god to stop it from raining in my head. for my sake and everyone elses sake ofcorse... and when i steped out of the tram it stopped!


victor zhang; if you ever come to across my blog to read; for once i think your right, about him being shallow.

i know too many victor's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home