MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NEW MOON <3

Today. Tuesday. I watched NEW MOON :)
at melbourne central. watched it with, jacki, michelle mui, juliaa& issabel :D
it was actually good xD but the ending i don't like. Edward's like to Bella; 'will you marry me? " *shows scene to bella* THEN CREDITS!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO. leave us in suspense!!! but i think Bella would say yes anyway xD before that we all went to the asian store downstairs at MC and brought junkfood:D to bring into the cinemas. was fun hehe. we also took pics.































yayayay. after that we went shopping for clothess. spent 1 point 5 HOURS IN 7 ANGLES LOOKING FOR THIS DRESS FOR MICHELLE!!! T___T.
at the end she didn't find it and was raging in canto to me >< i didn't do anything wrongg aaah. then went photoworld. hehe. andd ate KFC for lunch :D
then went home around 6ish. the tram came straight away so that's good :)
ERIC LU PLEASE GIVE VICTOR ZHANG HIS ID TMR. HE'S BEEN RAGING AND SWEARING AT ME. !!!!!!!! :(
tomorrow; i am going to school to sell books to my friends. bum around then go to alicia's house to watch movies and eat junk :)) wooo.
and i saw zhong aw at MC today :)
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home