MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

wedding dress.

TAEYANGS NEW SINGLE IS OUT!!!
the MV is so sad =[
especially when he drops the ring at the end of the MV :(


okayss recap of my holidays so far? [=

FRIDAY- after Business exam, it was okayish didn't really like the case study that they gave us.
i went to alicia's house, to change and then her parents drove us to SHOPPO :D
we ate nando's chips and drank bubble cup. the new store is out at shoppo =]
shopped around for 4 hours. Alicia and I decided to DYE our hair purple ^_^. so we brought the purple dye at priceline (cos it's cheap there) and then walked around abit more, saw sav, and adelain. Lucy harris, and annie lou :))
we left at 4, saw victor zhang at shoppo bus stop. so we waited there with him since we had half an hour till bus comes.
then went back to Alicia's house. Dyed our hair, we didnt have much time cos we both had to go to youth at 6. so we quickly bleache dour hair. when we took it off. IT TURNED OUT BLONDE!!?! FAAAILL!!!! it was ment to be purple! T_T
then people came to Alicia's house. And we went to youth :))
this is the new youth, i decided to go. EPic youth is too big. and can't really concentrate with so many people yeah =/
haha this youth is calleed reverb :)
cool people to. it's actually emeralds youth =D the people is nice and we got free food on the night xDDDD heaps of balwyn people ^^ hehe.
played games, youth phaster gave a message about "temptation" eg; when u hear a gossip it's not getting tempted, it's when u spread the gossip u get tempted"
so it's best if u pray to god and then he will answer all your questions and look out for u !
then after we finsiehd the praise and worship, we played more games and ate junk food =D
around 11ish me, alicia, victor lou?, luke. got dropped of at balwyn maccas :) late nite maccas run ftw LOL :D
stayed there till like 12? haha got carried away talking xDD
then saw a few more BHS people at maccas. from my yr level =D ( seno, dion etc)
alicia's dad came to maccas and i got droped of home =].
EPIC NIGHT! :) i think i'll go to this youth more then EPic youth now.


SATURDAY:))
10.30am TRAMMED to boxhill and met up with andrrew, daniel, godfrey, howard, alex, jackie, sam, michelle, auriella, & ceci. played pooool, ate lunch at new shoppo, around 2ish WE WENT ICECKATING :D it was funnn. i fell down like 2 times? haha thanks andrew for helping mee. i improved more :)
after that around 4ish we went back to boxhill ate at indochine and went home :DD epic day aswell :)aand it was 35 degreesss. woot.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home