MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

random~

♥♥♥
























Atthe moment, I think I'll be more likely to get the Gucci Envy Me since for only $49 you get the perfume AND handcream. Yay. New handcream and perfume. I hate the lavender smell of my Jurlique one. Ewness. But the DKNY one seems so cute haha.


i feel like some max brennars atm nomnomnomnomn *craving badly*

















<3 style="margin: 0pt 10px 10px 0pt; float: left; cursor: pointer; width: 320px; height: 240px;" src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zyFc8tz-ZAA/Svn8AUW9ZcI/AAAAAAAAACE/BDlSzuJd-H0/s320/z204280349.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5402626310402827714" border="0">
















me and auriella at GRADUATION~~













love this song :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home