MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

VCE CLASS OF 09. flashback**

hmm i don't want VCE NOR HIGH SCHOOL TO FINISH...
i just want yr 7 to go all over again.
but i guess we have to graduate sooner or later.. actually it is a good yr to graduate. most of my friends are almost in the same situation as me.

today i didnt go school. missed out LAST ENGLISH CLASS FOREVER NUU. i woke up late >< woke upp at like.. 10am? T_T then went to boxhill with vi and ollie.
it was fuuuuuun ^____^
saw a couple of BHSERS aswell... they wagged too! so i wasn't alone!! :D
it was so windy today didn't really like the weather.

VCE YEAR 12 EXAMS COMING UP..IN 2 WEEKS?!?!?! OMGAWD. SO NOT READY.
I HAD A MASSIVE EXAM STRESS MOMENT YESTERDAY JUST REALISED EXAMS ARE REALLY CLOSE!!

...*FAINTS*...*DIES*

i tried a facebook bann but that failed. within a week =[
so yeah I MUST PASS VCE AND GE TA GOOD ENTER!!! be so depressed if i end up in tafe or something...MASSIVE ASIAN FAIL! T__T but then i guess tafe is okay. :S:S
WE HAVE OUR LAST EVER GENERAL ASSEMBLY...ON THURSDAY! P4!!! omg T_T it's all ending.
and then muck up day on friday aswell as shirt signing day and last yr level assembly. :( :(:(
*DEPRESSED*
got heaps of stuff happening aswell. :(
family stuff.... thats why i can apply for SEAS... :S
yeah better study now.

update next time! :D xx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck. all the best for examms (:
u will be fine
hv fun n enjoy the rest of highschool days
make the most of out of this few days!
study hard. then party hard!
everything will be over after all those exams n there will be a whole new world waiting for u ;)
good luck n all the bst
x

October 13, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home