MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Monday !9th October, I Graduated!

I GRADUATED LAST NIGHT! (pictures are on facebook if you want to stalk :] !
so yesterday how did the day start?
i woke up. did homework untill, 3pm untill mum came home from work helped me get organised! :D
and here's a picture of my dress for graduation dinner, okay since pictures are fked up on blogger and wont let me upload i can't upload >__> but there on facebook :)
the night went so fast, i took so many pictures of everyone. some people i even knew since primary school! and now it's finnaly finished. won't see anyone till the exams. or maybe till the reunion :( :(
but i have to catch up with some people. we haven't even had our primary school reunion yet and it's been what...6 yrs?!? :(
reunions makes me cry. even last night made me cry, the fact that we are graduating from secondary school. last night we also sang the school song for the last time!! :(
gosh i miss high school already.
i don't really know what to say now O.O
nothing to say i think
excpet this is it.
it's all finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mychonny new video is out :D




XX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home