MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An END IS COMING! D:

TODAY WAS THE... SECOND LAST PROPER DAY OF CLASS!
tomorrows the last. man today i forgot to bring my camera =[ mega faiL! took so many pics with my other friends on their camera and SO MANY FLASSHEIS HURTS MY EYES! D:
feel so popular rofl XD jokes.
hmm i cried today. while my favourite teacher was saying a goodbye speech to me and gave me a hug. she taught me for 3 years!! had to put up with me in class and eveerything :S:S
the goodbye speech was like. . . "i know you can be what you want to be when u leave this school jennifer. ihave faith in you. etc etc" corny right but i'll miss HIGH SCHOOL! DON'T WANT IT TO ENDDD! but i guess everyhting has to end one day. thats the way life works.
hmm today they chucked stink bombs everywhere at school =_______= one near my locker to. thanks guys. ==

good thing i'll never see them AGAIN ! :D
OMGOMGOMG GRADUATION NIGHT. WE BOOKED A TABLE RIGHT. WAITING FOR MY OTHER FRIENDS TOO BOOK THE SEATS WITH US TO.. BUT THEN 3 RANDOMS BOOKED THERE SEATS!!! 8&(*&$#(*#&$(*#&)(*&(#*&$(*#& WTF !?!!
SO NOW WE HAVE 3 RANDOMS SITTING ON OUR TABLE. WHO ARE U PEOPLE WHY DID U PICK TABLE 64???!!
<-- one picture of bookings. now my frends has to sit on some other table =[ but im sitll with some friends so thats good i guess. BUT I HAVE 3 RANDOMS ON MY TABLE!! T________T.



ANOTHER PRINT SCREEN of the booking table!










i have a costume for muck up day! =] all my friends decided to dress up as SUPER HEROESSSSS FK YES. i have a PINK CAPE! :D and going shopping tomorrow after school with friends to get the others accessories :D today had a class party for english aswell. LAST EVER CLASS *cries* I NEED TO FIND MY MEMORY BOOK WHERE IS IT SO EVERYONE CAN RITE A MSG ON IT. AND CAMERAAAAAAAA D:


SIGNS OF BORDNESS me and viv



















mychonny is so friggin FUNNYYYy watCH this la


i better study now! 99.95 ENTER SCORRE HERE I COME!

2 Comments:

Blogger FROGGY said...

let's see if i can comment now ARGH BLOGSPOT HATES ME.

poop. lol at our webcamming

October 14, 2009 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Lol yes...end is near =_= study hard jen haha !

October 14, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home