MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

OMGAWD. THIS IS IT PEOPLES.

MY LAST ENTRY OF BEING A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. FOEVER.
since i finsihed secondary school ! D: i don't want to finish.
well today was a eventfull day!
it started as.

9am period one- normal class. STUDIO!
period two- LAST EVER GENERAL ASSEMBLY!
period three- erm i had... SPARE
period four- wagged and went to boxhill to get some last min muck up day clothes XDDD saw like half the BHS 09 YR LEVEL THERe wasn't suprised i guess XDDDDDD...

today:
i signed memory books.
took pictures.
cleaned out my locker.
hugged people.
cried.
spent over $50 on muck up day costume.
CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT ITS ALL FINISHING!!!


I DON'T KNOW HOW IM MENT TO BE FEELING.
sad/??? O_O
or happy that we've finished SCHOOL FOREVER!?!

this confuses me.

tomorrow, is muck up day :D
today, was pre muck up day & a very intersting assembly.
tafter the school song and advance australia fair, THEY PLAYED THE POKEMON THEME SONG! HAHA but really softly. like background music on the speakers.
and then when the official party enters. THEY PLAYED THE DARK VADER SONG!!! marking in da da dadadada... yea :D
and everyone in yr 12s took pics durring assembly XD

tomorrow
period one- YR 12 PANCAKE BREAKFAST!
period two- ASSEMBLY.
period 3- MARCHING AROUND THE SCHOOL SHOWING OF OUR COSTUMES!
:DD
but i herd it's going to rain tomorrow.
damn
btw at boxhill today, i saw steve but he was stoned >___>
and yea :D

i don't know how i'm ment to be feeling right now. sad or happy?
CAMERA IS CHARGED FOR TOMORROW!!!
&&
i graduate on monday night.
GRADUATION NIGHT!!!
T______T
it's all ending.

this is it.

ps
new song ;D
where u at- taeyang. HOTTTTTTT <3



xx

1 Comments:

Blogger FROGGY said...

woah pink. haha yay nice and bright

i still have to dl that taeyang song

October 16, 2009 at 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home