MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SOOO HOOOT~~~

AHH it's so hot today D:
i thunk it's hotter then yesterday :S:S
ANYWAYS. i was really pissed yesterday, cos i found oout some freinds aren't really being my friends. they were just acting this whole time. but i'm not sure if thats real cos idk if the girl told me that is a lie or not but why would she be telling lies to me>.> but i don't care now cos high school is ending i'm glad i wont see those people again.

hmmmm today i went to state at 11am soo coool there :D
*aircon* hehe
thennn walked around the city handing my resume. but only handed in one place in city DUTCHESS on swantson st. :D
went to vic gardens,, seeing it was on the tram already and went to hand my resume out there :D
handed it at, muffin break, strandbags, giordano, subway, maccas& thie asian food place. :S
SO YES i am waiting for a call now :D too see if i get any part time job^^
yeah i need money. i'm going iceskating on saturday with BHS people yayayayayay <333 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zyFc8tz-ZAA/Svj-qP6EKGI/AAAAAAAAABk/UDuSlC-Nqb8/s1600-h/10328_131517968557_525403557_2595484_7401567_n.jpg">

























BHS CLASS OF 09 <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home