MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

slarkins' 18th A POST DEDICATED TO STEPH! :D

ANYWAYS today i went to city and had NANDo'S with the one and only ALICIA LAU :D
(cos we were both craving bad. and then went back to her place and took pictures and just hanged around. so many 18ths party was on last nite. i went to the right one ^^
pictures belooww;



























































hehe. last nite it was slarkin's 18th bday partyyyyyyyy.
it was AWESOMEEE. so many people at her house :D
and the theme was black and white ofcorse xD
i wore a white dress with a black bellts. EVERYONE WAS THEREEEEEE. even Ollie !
kepted him company the whole nite
everyone was high wwith loud music and people crazily dancing and high people. with ALCOHOL! :S
a night to remember indeed :P
hmm i dont know if many people reads my blog or not but i should express my feelings here.
in the couple of weeks; i've been thinking that i wanna know GOD more. and i want to start a FRESH life, with no bad sins etc. and i wanna take that step. so i think i've decided to get baptised! :S it's not really official yet though. it's just a thought in mind.
after all god is awesome :D
and one more thing.
what shall i do if just say some feelings are coming back to the person you used to like? but you know he wont even care about that issue to you. all i want is for him to notice me. and care about me. i got a hugg from him last nite =]


hawtttt x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home