MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Friday, November 20, 2009

2012:DDD

soo today with 34 degrreee's i went out to the city :)
met up with obie, fei, & chris and went to STRIKE AT QV :)
played for a while and hour or two? it was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! :D
2pm went to crown, brought movie tickets, booked ddinner places at SANTE crown :) && at green tea icecream :D we all shared this big tubb. mmmmm. hehe it was fun sharing. but then obie kepted on breaking the barrier of the icecream wall D<><>.>













the growing love between fei & OBIEE ;) galactic circus crown :D
ya the movie was good i'd wanna see it again. my next movies that i wanna watch in line is
1- NEW MOOOOOOOON!! :D
2- Paranormal activity :)
3- AVATARRRRR
hehe i need money first. gonna be so broke. today was a good day :) but i didnt feel reaaly good cos i was sunburnt from the other day at the beach :(
and it kepted on itching. that's even worseee ahhhh T___T
OH YEAAA! before the movie we went to GALATIC CIRCUS to play abit xDDD
chewy brought hes camera so we took a few pics. not many tho looololol..
hmmm yeaaa. i got stephs present for tomorro saturday night :)) but havent gotten card yet....need to talk to OJ for that ><><
give tomorrow. aat slarkins partyyyyyyy.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home