MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Monday, November 16, 2009

borring days.

Hmmm last few days haven't done much. abit lazy i say.
sunday, stayed home and rested for the 2 epic days outing before it.
watched drams. watched gossip girl. downloaded most of it and now sorta up to date :)
beginging to watch big bang theory too. watched it last nite on TV, channel 99? i think it's a new channel hehe. there was a double episode and i was bored. so decided to watch. sorry charles i wasn't replying on msn xD hehee.
GOODLUCK JAP PEOPLES!!!!!
GOODLUCK CHARLES, JAMES, DANNY, PENNIE, DOM, VINCENT NYGUEN, and thats all i can think of right now =/
JAI YOU!!!
ah right now i'm scared to leave my fone. what if someone calls me and say i've been accpeted in the work!? :D yehh thats why i'm bringing it eveywhere mostly with me hehe.

dammit cotton on can't u call me already, T____T.
i keep checking my position daily. cos u can check online if u got accepted or not.
and it keeps saying,

Welcome back Jennifer Quan
View Status | Search Openings | Edit Application | Logout

View Status
Your status: Available

Positions you have applied to:
Position Title Location Status Action
You are not currently being considered for any openings.


Last updated: 11/15/09 11:02 PM
Application submitted: 11/11/09 9:05 PM

AHHHH whyyy T____T
i guess i have to be pacient, and trust in god that he will provide it for me :)
i also applied for dutchess on swanston st. in the city too. :D
i'm scared what if 4 or 5 people call me and say they want me at once, how shalll i say no politely? =[

my bro's going to Europe for 2 months with his friends. there going backpacking!
he's leaving in a few weeks after hes UNI exams.
I GEET TO USE 2 MONTHS OF INTERNET DOWNLOAD MYSELFFFF =DDDD
hehe
don't think i'm doing anything this week.
but my aim for this week is to GET FITT! i gained weight durring VCE D=
i kepted on eating durring study sessions. and no one was there to stop me! so every day this week seeing as i have nothing to do, i want to go to the park closest to me and then run for like around 5-10 laps. or even ppower walk. but today i am lazy. D:
i'll try tomorrow.
BTW people if u wanna BUY books of me unit 3/4 books are avaliable if u want, and BHS uniform, details are on facebook note.

aslkjdalksjiewrwe98SLid:LSID:ASLD:sd
i'm obsessed with TAEYANGS new song atm =D
the MV is so sad =[
IM UP TO DATE WITH SONGS YAYAYAYAYAYAY

i need somehting to do.
so bored.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home