MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BEACH!

hello, so today me yvonne- awesome friend :D, & sunny went to the beach =]
first 11am, i met up with vonnz and we brought new bikni's and i went resume handing :D i handed around 10 shops in the city. i'm scared that what will happen if 3 of more shops calls back at once, what do i do then? :S


ANYWAYS the bikini i brought was around $26 :D it was on sale to orginal price was $35. :))))
bumped into charles, in the city i knew they were going to go beaching though hehehe. didnt know it was the same beach as me :D:D:D


so then we met up with sunny. and we went to KFC for lunchhh before we go beach.
caught tram to beach, saw danny, charles, nick, ben, etc idk the other peoples names and then we sat with them, they brought a ball xDDD rofl. but i didnt play just tanned. i got sunburnt D:
and played in the water.

THERE WAS SO MANY JELLY FISSHESSS. so scary.


hehe stayed there untill 4? then ate at a place near the beach cos everyone was hungry. and trammed back to mc :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home