MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Friday, November 27, 2009

LIFE IS GOOD.

OKAY so haven't updated lately ONLY cos i've been out basicly everyday this week! D:
SO. YESTERDAY THURSDAY. went to my cousin's emily quan's house. for dinner. cos it's been a yr since.........er.. .welll...i dont really wanna say/ cos it' bring back memories and tears. something that made our entire family sad. and we just decided to have a family gathering and yeh :S
don't really wanna talk about that now >_>; but there was heaps of yummy foood xDD.
and after dinner we went to get icecream :) the only bad thing was it was a 2 HRS DRIVEE!!! :@ my cousin lives alll the way in millpark so yeah =S
stayed at their house till 10pm??? then went back :) sigh.... *depressed*

TODAY- FRIDAAAY
eric last night decided to INVITE me to go PARTY WORLD with him so i said yes LOL. and yeh he said meet at mc at 1pm so i went. with fei. and waited. and waited..... aAN HOURRR. and then he said on facebook he couldn't go cos he was SICKKK T___T. wasted one hour of my life jsut sitting there. eric lu u owe me! :(
so then obie came ;) for fei ;) and then we went lunch at this japenese resturaunt near bourke st. I WAS SUCH A THIRD WHEEL D: BUT it was yum :) then RAN CAUGHT the tram to crown and watched, the times traverlers wife. :) it was GOOOD. and today was also presentation night/ aka speech night. TOO. so i saw a few BHSers in the city! like dannielle POKING BUDDY. DARREN BROTHER xD. and correy :) then brendan was at crown too! cos they finished rehearsing for presentation night xD. they went to watch 2012 at crown tho. saw keean, TK, viki, fei, obie, and these other people i don't remember. the movie was good. didn't really get it. keean durring the movie your fone kepted on flashing it was annoying. annoying for me since i sat next to u D< and idk if i should say this but i saw fei and obbie did something....naughty in the movies ;) ;) cos i sat next to fei. and keean. xDD.
we took up one whole row LOL. after the movie, keean rushed to boxhill, and some of the other people left to. so it was just me fei obie and viki ;D and yea we came late and missed the begining of the movie so didn't really make sense =S.
AFTER MOVIE. we went shopping :D.
cos viki wore high heels and couldn't walk in them. went EVERYWHERE. thank god they had chairs in most of the stores otherwise i would have fainted cos we walked for ages. after like 3 hrs, D: we met up with mark, scotch guy and someother girl. for awhile. then then walked to MC for more shopping andddd... bumped into VINCENTS! vincent chiang and vincent leunge? i forgot he's last name already >_>;
and met tungy at mc for dinner.
at dinner it was just me fei, viki, tungy, and obie. WE ATE KOREAN BBQ ;D. there goes another $30 for each person. we ate so much. yuummm.
the weather today was hot and humid. and i was pissed most of the way. cos eric made me wait. and he didn't even come.
tomorrow- spending time with my cousins :)
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home