MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

mixed emotions.

today i went city again couldn't go with cousins cos eric asked me to spend the day with him since he ditched me yesterday.

sooooo 1pm we met at MC with other BHSers yr11 and andrew same yr level as me =] yeah i hanged out with yr 11s/12 today. we went to eat lunch at upper food court. met up with yvonne wifey :) she acompany with me today cos yee. and the whole group was mando/canto speaking group haha. so i kinda felt left out when they spoke mando :(.

ate sushi for lunch then the girls of the group decided to go BEACH on a 23 degree's daY! and it was RAINING!!!! so me eric, andrew, jeffery x2, some other guys and yvonne decided to go VA city to play poool. WE GOT FREE DRINKS THERE :) cos someone from our group new the people who works there. hehe. eric kepted on bullying me =[. kepted on poking me with the pool stick. =___=.


they played heaps of jay chou songs there xD.
halfway i wanted to go KBOX. so we went LOL. eric sang the most they sang like canto/mando songs. i sang dai gohh :) and other english songs. love story by taylor swift is a must in karaoke places xD
we sang 3-5 :) and got 2 rounds of drink for each people too. drank so much today =[
then we all left. others went to MC while i walked eric to he's bus stop since it's close to my tram stop. and e suddenly turned into state libaryy.... LOL. and i was like wtf are u ditching me again >____> then he came out and said i needed to go toilet LOL.
oh yea this morning there was a gay parade outside state libary. so many people was there protesting too.
at the end i gave eric a hug and left :)
goood day. hehe but BUTTTTT THE GIRLS DITCHED ME. ALICE U DITCHED ME!!!!! =[
for the beach, even though it was bad weather D<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home