MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Epic YOUTH friday

YESTERDAYYY was a good day =] 4th/dec/09
went to city met up with Victor Loh, Alicia, and LUKE :)
trammed to crown for victor's additction in DDRING AGAIN LOL. i played beginer with alicia and we sucked big time against victor and luke :(
had lunch KFC snack box xD I THINK I'M ADDICTED TO CHICKEN WINGS KFC STYLE NOW. at around 5 victor had to go to work, so we sat infront of KFC crown, and watched him work...MWAHAHHAHAHA. we had to leave early cos we had to go to EPIC YOUTH :D
the weather yesterday was nice, it was nice and warmmm. we left victor at work, in peace, then went to southern cross station to train& buss to gleeny. (where we've been just on sunday) LOL. IT WAS A LONG TRAIN RIDE. and a random talked to us on the train. KLSDJ:AS(*DS(D)A(SD*)A(S*D)(S*D()S*D it was scary...he wanted to add all of us on facebook too. which i kindly rejected him.
ANYWAYS; he was nice though. Alicia, me and luke, finnaly reached glenny, waited for the bus to go to citylife knox, we started speaking canto for some random reason xD too improve ourcanto speaking skills i guess >___________________>
btw this is the first timefor luke at our church :) and first time this yr for me to cos i havent been in yr12 the whole yr D:! hasn't changed xD which is a good thing :D
affttter we saw the crew, sam chan, jon kang, the twins, etccc. there was also a basketball match outside the church which arthur cheng played and got hurt LOL.
JON AND I WORE OUR YR 12 HOODIES. REPRESENTING BHS 09!! YEAAAAAAAAH.
after the church youth, we went on a BUSSS!! AN ACTUALL BUS HOME. BACK IN MY DAYS WHEN I WENT TO EPIC YOUTH, THE MANNIGHAM PEOPLE HAD VANS AND CARS, I GUESS THATS HOW HUGE OUR GROUP IS AT CHURCH!
sat next to luke on the bus while alicia sat next to arthur ;) there was even a TV in the BUS....reminds me back to camp days.
got back to mannigham alicia's dad drove me and luke back to her house when my mum was there to pick me up and luke walked home :)
good day, right?
and yesterday was OLIVER JIANGS BDAY!! :) happy bday ollie !!!!
weeeeeeeee.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home