MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

lets make new memories

yesterday 7th/dec/09 i went sing K with alicia, victor, atrhur, nick, jessie, and jessica :D
IT WAS GOODD. sang for six hours straight. my voice was abit dead by the end of the day :( we had all together was $130 of KARAOKE?! it was at partyworld so it explains the money :S hehe we also got to order food =DD. and drinks. $130 worth of IT !! cos we also booked a big room. so it's more money. $23 each persoN? :S and yeh if it was a small room at partyworld it would have been $8 a person OH WELL:) majority rules >___>
and i also didnt mind. WE SANG ALOT OF GOOD SONGS. AKA TAYLOR SWIFTTT. DOWN, ETCC :) and ordered like, 5 plates of pork jerky and 2 rounds of drinks for each person ! it WAS YUMMYYY. the pork jerky:) we used our food limit wisely. hehe.
after sing K, we went and walked around in the city. then i bumped into my MLC friend HAN! it was awkward when i saw her LOL. and she was also with a guy ;) they decided to join our groupp. and we went to crown for victor haha. DDR again.
and ate KFC for dinner. seeing as we could have a discount cos victor works there :D at crown KFC.
just walked around abit more then went homee. we took heaps of pictures on alicia's camera. BUT SHE ACCIDENTLY DELETED ALL OF THEM. INCLUDING THE VIDEO'S. :( :( and there were good pictures. memories :(
oh yea at sing K we managed to find SORRY SORRY ! :) super junior LOL. i only know how to sing half of the song in korean! thats how much i listen to it :(
and we also found It's you- super junior, Where U at- Taeyang :D
funfunfun. went home around 9pm.

TODAY tuesday 8th/dec/09!
i went CITY =] with Ollie, Hungy, Eunice, and these other people XD and played pool @ barcode. haha it was a GOODGAME. but i lost =[

then met up with luke, victor, and alicia after they saw new moon and bumped into yvonne zhang and eric lu! ;);)
i went to deborah K with alicia while luke and victor waited outside =[ sorry guys haha ><
I BROUGHT A DRESSSSSSSSS. IT WAS $10!!!!!!!!! SO CHEAPP. and a wallet for $10 :)


i need to go bank and put money in my card otherwise i'll use everything,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home