MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

something.

Not much done this week :( except from watching dramas and such. got a busy week coming ahead though XD

saturday- sing K *again* with eric lu etc. :S:S i've been going so much now LOL.

tuesday- PARANORMAL ACITIVITIES WITH KAYE :D and city, dinner etc.

WEDS- day with MICHELLE MUI:) @ shoppo HOPEFULLY ><

FRIDAY- day at glenny, with alicia, luke, victor? idk details yet =[

atleast i have something planned ;D
and i somehow need to get money rofl.
this week i want to buy;
- maxi dress; even though i think i'm to short for it :( :(
- alicia's xmas present.
-casual dress.
-nice top
- sunnies
-handbag

:)

idk what elsee... :S
ANYWAYS my church; CITY LIFE knox is having a christmas PRODUCTION! and i think u should all come :) alicia is performing :)

details;
We invite you to join with us for a special Christmas Production - a time for the whole family.


"Christmas All Wrapped Up"
Dates:
18th December 7.30 pm
19th December 4.00 pm and 6.15 pm
20th Decemer 9.00am, 11.15 and 6.00 pm

~~~~
im going on the 18th :)



oh and i got the bucannan magazine from school the other day :) i made it into the graduation page :D i like that picture ^^ i was looking through my individual picture,, and i dont like it >< i realised out of all my high school years i've always had a dodgy picture :( but last yrs one was ok.
LETS HOPE MR ID PICTURE IS GOOD.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home