MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DEC14TH

ENTER...
IS
CLOSE!!!
DEC 14TH... THE DDAYS WE FOUND OUT OUR SCORES.


i guess whatever score i have it's gods path in what he wants me to do.

HOPE EVERYONE DOES WELL =]

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. STAY SAFE FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

i bet you half our yr level is prolly at schoolies OR overseas or soemthing. im looking forward to seeing BHS 09 AT THE REUNION :)

mood: scared for enter. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home