MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Paranormal Activities.

yes i finally watched it :D

YESTERDAY =P
OKAY so i was ment to meet vivvvy and steve and BOXHILLAlign Center TO GO TO SHOPPO. BUUTTT; vivvy got held up at somethhing and steve apparently went to shoppo already when i was on the bus on the WAY THERE and he texted me saying hes bored and going home.JEEEZ guys thanx for ditching me =_________________=;
VIVVY told me while i was half way to boxhill already. So what did i do? raged at heer!! D<>< saw helen, rachael, jess, sung, and denis at boxhill. i got bored helping sam so i decided to walk around boxhill looking for christmas presents. but unfortunealty found none :( bwahaahaah josie (BHS) works at boxhill maccas =P :D so unexpected to see her :P HAD BUBBLECUP, & maccas for lunch :D i only got 2 more stamps untill a free BUBBLECUP :DDD woooo. at 4 we got onto the bus to shoppo. and watched the late session .5.50pm of PARANORMAL ACITVITIES. so we got there early and went shopping for christmas presents.

ALICIA i know you never read me blog =P but i know some of your friends mite SO DONT TELL HEER what i got for her :D NEW MOON COLLECTORS EDITION, JACOB BLACK BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH PICTURES. and a book about edward cullen. all together it was...well the thought it counts =P theres HOT pictures too. alicia opens it next weeek at the glen i wanna see her reaction :D DONT ANYONE TELL.

she doesn't know yet =P OBVIOUSLY :P >___<>.<

it's not the best feeling for holidays :( :( :(

yes all the symptons of being sick. ><

WHILE watching paranormal activities, me and sam was munching on junk food :DDD. we both had a large packet of chips each XD sharing. hehe^^ and WE HAD A REALLY ANNOYING AUDIENCE. THEY KEPTED ON SCREAMING EVEN IF IT WASN'T A SCARY SCENE. AND KEPTED ON TALKING REALLY LOUDLY. untill someone screamed and said "SHUTUP WHERE TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE HERE :D" thanku that person who shouted.

and and it was yr9s or something that was doingthat. out of 10 ill put 8 and a half for that movie. it was suspensfull; and freaky at times. sorry sam i think i cut of your hand circulation in one scene LOL. held on for it too tight :S:S:S:S:S ><

the scariest scenes was the ending when it was all quite and then she chucked the persons body at the camera.

and got dragged out of bed
and stood there for ages while watching her BF sleep.
:S:S:S:
oh mman i didn't sleep at all last night cos i kepted on repeating those scenes in my head and it's freaking me out kjkldjf;lKDJFSDfusd098fsd98fa9sd8f09*)(*)(DS*F
neveer watching a movie like that again LOL.

im so tired and drained now that i didn't sleep the whole night i read a book instead =P
sorry if i spoiled the movie for some people ^^ hheehe.
not much planned next week. only friday going glenny with some people.

:D

hoepfully i still wont be sick by then.

AND
AND
AND
AND
OMG
ENTER IS OUT SOON. SHOULD I START FREAKING OUT?!?!?!?!?!?!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home