MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Monday, December 21, 2009

You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies, lit up the world as I fell asleep

FireFlies- Owl CITY. :D

today i went to city with fiona, danny, gloria, joanne, emshi, wong, steve, ray lam, vincent chiang, kath, wensi and linh, for PICNIC at botanical gardens =) it' was good weather. 27 :) but the food was not as we all expect it to bee. but good enough for everyone to eat :) and yeah we talked about VCE scores the whole way through the picnic >____>; and played cards and freesbie :D
hmm we got lost in botcanle gardens LOL. linh and i. NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE GOING. we ended up in the shine, :S. Ollie you would love that place. untill we finnaly met up with them XD
i think i got sunburnt why do i get sunburnt SO EASILY? :S

then around 3 or something we all went back into the city when i saw, BHSERS!! Xinchin, Eunice, Josh, Daryl, JUDY!! SO RANDDDOM :)
they were around MC.

anyways.
the day was good. i didn't spend a dollar :) well except for metcard ROFL.
FREEE FOOOD! thanks guys LOL !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home