MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

weirdest dream eva. last nite. 18/dec/09

sooo anyways yesterday was a good day :) went out the whole time.
9am met up at boxhill with alicia, athur, luke& victor :D then went to knox city shopping center, via train and bus :D
first thing we did at knox was GO WATCH AVATAR !!:D it's such a good movie, while me alicia and arthur went to colse to buy junk foor for the movies :D that was 3 hrs LONG :( but good :D
i was so absorbed durring the movie that i didnt end up eating the junk food we brought LOL.

OH YEA. alicia and i gave each other christmas presents =)
i gave her the new mooon boooks, and she gave me a tshirt and the dairy we shared togehter. tat we both haven't wrote in for AGESSS. ahh memories <3

then we all went shopping and i brought a new dress from ice :D

























i fit an extra small? LOL. brought that size buy accident and i fit it :O ANNNNNNNNNNND alicia had to go early for the city life church knox christmas production. cos thats the main thing that we wanted to go today. (thats whyy we spent the day at knox) alicia's part of the dancers ;D so pproud of u :) annnnnnnd so it was just me, athur, luke& victor. :) we decided to have dinner! I FINNALLY didn't have KFC. thanks to victor and luke for stopping me LOL. but victor did >__>
instead, i had FRIIED NOODLES :) char mein. in canto?

and then we met up with alicia at churccch. the production was good :D
































the day was good :D
and oh yea last nite i had the weirdest dream ever, but it was a good dream LOL.
i dreamt i ment mychonny LOL. (youtube guy) IT FELT REAL. but then i woke up :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home