MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

VCAA D:

okay. the nervous tension of the 2009 VCAA results is killing me :(
i am nervous.
for tomorrow ....those two digits. determines my life. :( i think i will get around.....83.50 :S:S:S not sure.
well around that score judging to all my SACS i have done this year.
where are u when i need to talk to u :( :( :(
dude i am going to call you tomorrow, EVEN though your like on HOOLIDAY>__> u know who u are. and we shall find out my result together :) cos your the first person i want you to know. apart from my parents.

and STFU if u dont pick up your fone :( i will rant it to you when u come back :)
7am tomorow expect a call from me :D

today didn't really do much ^^"
had a GOSSIP GIRL marathon. hehehehe. it was good :D HOMG didn't know HILARY DUFF was in the show D: in season 3 LOL
i watched gossip girl like,..... 12pm till 7pm LOLL. it was intense and addictive. because each episode wanted me to watch more and more :S and i was yeh D:

tomorrow; i am going to hide at home not seeing anyone or telling anyone about my score :) so dont even try asking >< only going to tell close friends :)
tuesday iceskating at docklands woooooooo.
then yeh thats it =/ apart from this friday at glenny :D

VCAA PLEASE BE NICE TO ME!!!!!!!

on a more good note please watch this;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home