MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

almost chrrisstmas= ]

on theee...... 15/dec/09 :D i WENT ICESKATING :) on a really hot day...34 i think it was? :) so it was me michelle mui, yvonne, andrew, alex, godfrey & auriella :D
we met up at luckycup MC, and i also saw, joanne, charles, han, michelle wong, stooph in the city too :D doing other things obviously :P
we all met up the BHS crew, had lunch KFC ;D and went to docklands, habourtown. IT WAS SOOOO HOOT!! :@ lucky i wore shorts. otherwise i'd would of died like michelle LOL. (figure of speech)
we got there and the iceksating rink WAS SO CRAP. IT DIDN'T MEET ANY OF OUR STANDARDS. IT WAS ALL WATERY. AND THE ICEAKATING RINK WAS SET UP IN A TENT!!!! we all literally went on the ice for around 5 SECONDS and wanted a refund already. man there was ponds of water. and if you'd fall down you'll get all drenched. so me, michelle and auriella went to complain and get a refund it was $15 a person. BUT NO. THEY WOULDNT LET US.
THE GIRL WAS LIKE "I JUST WENT ON THE ICE AND IT WAS JUST FINE"
me: "BUT WERE NOT REALLY HAPPY. AND WERE NOT GOING TO ICESKATE EVEN IF WERE THERE"
the dude: BUT IT'S THE NATURE OF ICE. IT'S MENT TO MELT!?!?!"
we weren't shouting i just felt like doing it on caps. so they were like okay. i'll refund you 3. untill we said, but our whole group wants refunds to. the ladies like sorry i can't do the whole group only you three. then
ANDREW suggested, "how about half price refunds?" lady: "yea ok" D< D< D< then andrew said loudly...on purpose i think" fark man i'm never coming back to this shit place okeliegh ftw'
LOL i think the lady herd... so wwe decided to go shopping in habour town instead :) fk man we all waisted money that day. and we only went on the ice for 5 seconds literally.

i brought a new top at cotton on :D

then after that we just hanged around Melbourne city.... and we all went home around 7ish.

16/dec.09
YESTERDAY IT WAS FKN 39 DEGREES. AND IT WAS WINDY!! :((((
i went to state with alicia, arthur, luke and victor.
even though i didnt need to study. i wanted aircon. and was too cbb to go beach. sorry kim :(

i played DS with victor =)
and exchanged songs with Alicia and Victor, on my USB :) :) i got heaps of new songs now woooo. and movies =D
then watched gossip girl with Arthur LOL. on hes laptop xDD. we stayed there till 4 then alicia had to go.
weirdest convo i had yesterday. since victor works at KFC he has staff discounts ya, so i asked him for it so i can use it. so i went to QV KFC. and ordered my food and the manager was like "OH YOUR A STAF?! where do u work? " LOL
so i was like..
"UM...MC!"
LOL which i dont obviously.
the guy:" OH OH REALLY?? WOULD U LIKE A FREE DRINK??!?!"
me: *damn just ordered bubblecupdrink...* Ummm nah it's ok i allready have one."
LOL
aklfjaldskfjasdlkfjasdlfkjflkadfj klthen i went back and told victor and he as jeallous that i was able to get a free drink cos he wasn't able to get one LOL.
and then the manager dood kepted on staring at me =/ =/ =/=/=/

alicia left afterwards , then me luke and victor hanged around in the city.............doing nothing LOL. walked so much T______________T on a hot day.

andd todayy 17th/dec/09
went to Hieu's house to ask for something. and went back home to watch movies all day :)
well not all day i mangaed to watch gossip girl and bride wars :)
now i'm just blogging and about to wrap Christmas presents :D yyayyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home