MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Monday, December 14, 2009

dont ask about my enter :S
didn't do as well as i was aiming to. but got into my second prefernce! :S

anyways this made me laugh













click on the picture to englarge LOLLL.



and i was webcaming with my cosuin :D



















pretyy crap day today. didn't do much. but the word is SOMEONE GOT 99.95 AT PLC!?!?! :O
who are u smart people LOL.

i envy yoou.
our school. WE WEREN'T ON TV BUT KEW HIGH SCHOOL WAS??? =O congrats linh- PLC. hanbo- melb grammar :)

VCE Results 2009

Congratulations to our VCE students who have achieved outstanding results. We celebrate and acknowledge:
- 3 students sharing the DUX award with scores of 99.90
- 8 students obtaining study scores of 50 across seven different subject areas
- 54 students receiving honour roll status with ENTER's above 97
- 25% of students obtaining an ENTER above 95
- 43% of students obtaining an ENTER above 90

Congratulations to all Year 12 students and special mention to Year 11 students for some outstanding Unit 3 and 4 results.

Congratulations to parents, families and teachers for their contribution to these wonderful results

brendan law congrats on getting the dux =D i know ur gonna get it at our school ;)

tomorrow going iceskating YAYY :D

tomorrow is; 35 degrees and weds is 39 wtf o.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home