MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

QUIZ: D

Hi, my name is: JEN
Never in my life have I been: over seas !
The one person who can drive me nuts is: bro
High school: BALWYN HIGH
When I’m nervous: I listen to music to make me relaxx. or start bloging
The last song I listened to was: OWL CITY- FIREFLIES.
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: ALICIAA.. LAU <3 or katherine debeno x
My hair is: dark brown, and bleached.
When I was 5: i started dreaming of how my wedding would be
Last Christmas: i was in Queensland! :D
I should be… eating less KFC >.>
When I look down I see: the floor?
The happiest recent event was: too many to name. but being with the ones i love most :D
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: HAHA. ums, Rachael :D
By this time next year: I will be nineteen and freaking out about how old i am T.T
My current gripe is: ?? not sure
I have a hard time understanding: how everything operates.
There’s this girl I know that: shes awesome :D
You know I like you when: wwe start getting along well :)
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my friends :)
Take my advice: don't break my bubble :D
The thing I want to buy: EVERYTHING.
If you visited the place I was born: You would probably like it seeing as it was in melbourne
I plan to visit: Koreaaaaaaaaaa
If you spent the night at my house: You will eat a lot of food :D
I’d stop my wedding if: a bird shat on my dress.
The world could do without: peace
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat it?
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: credit for my fone ? LOL
Most recent thing someone else bought me: A TSHIRT :)
My favorite blonde is: vivvy ;)
My favorite brunette is: kayee x
My favorite black hair is: Alicia :D
In the morning I: don't get up untill i'm forced to.
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: elephants
Once, at a bar: i did not drink but watched people drink? LOL
Last night I was: tired, from the afternoon picnic :D
There’s this guy I know who: makes me happy wen i talk to him.
If I was an animal I’d be: MONKEY!
A better name for me would be: jessica? LOL
Tomorrow I am: going to the beachies :)
Tonight I am: watching movies :D
My birthday is: NEXT YEAR. MARCH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home