MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE; 2009

merry christmas everyone!
and happy new year, may god bless you in whatever you doo ^_____^


today was an awesome day :D well kinda i was half stoned today LOL. cos last nite i was up till....1.30am talking and arguing with BEN WEE >.>

jeeeezzz. cos he said the thhing i thought up was LAME. "DOM AND NICK" >.>;
well HES LAME. and them it started for ages.

XD today i went to aunty louise house for family gathering lunch :)
SO MANY FOOD =D
and oh damn. my cousins are spoiled.

My cousin Jordan, (8 yrs old) GOT AN IPHONE FOR CHRISTMAS!?!?!?

and he's got an mac book pro too >.>
wth

yes i'm jealous.
it's not a good thing either.

anyways i might not update as much anymore
cos
i recently got addicted to TUMBRL!!!

http://jenxx.tumblr.com/


that's my link :D
go make one it's addictive.
WAYYY ADDICTIVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home