MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

ahem

What would you do if I left you walking your life alone?...Forever?
things shine at first..
but then as time goes by
they tend to fade away
[&& eventually ...]
they're just not there anymore.
-- I think I used to shine...
Making you smile is my pleasure
Seeing you smile is my goal
Faking a smile is my everyday
Learning to smile truthfully will take...
My life...







even though at

[t i m e s]

things are

[r o u g h]

you gotta keep your

[h e a d _ u p]

when its

[t o u g h]

people are

[f a k e]

& aren`t what they

[s e e m]

they put on an

[a c t]

& dont say what they really

[m e a n]

through all of the

[d r a m a]

you gotta

[[S M i L E]]

because it gets

[b e t t e r]

it looks BAD now ..

but it won`t be this way

(F o R e V e R)

.s2.

Sometimes you have to runaway,

Just to [_see] who will come after you.

Sometimes you have to talk softer,

Just to see who will listen.

Sometimes you have to stand up in a fight,

Just to see who is standing by your side.

Sometimes you have to make a wrong decision,

Just to see who will help you fix it.

Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love,

Just to see if they will come back […]

.s2.

You Live To Be Loved

[[&&]]

Die To Be Remembered

.s2.

blood kissed lips with
scars on her wrists `
you`d never have thought
it would come to this x00

.s2.

Live,
Hope,
Truth,
Trust,
Faith,
Pride,
Love,
Lust,

Pain,
Hate,
Lies,
Guilt,
Laugh,
Cry,
Live,
Die

.s2.

Your lips, your love, your smile, your kiss
I must admit it's a part of me
You please me, complete me, believe me
Like a melody
Your soul, your flow, your youth, your truth is simply proof
We were meant to be
But the best quality thats hookin me
Is that you're loving me for me

.s2.

eventually you realize that life sucks,
love isn't always real,
happiness is only for a limited time...
you learn who your real friends are.
you learn to hold back tears
and you learn how to act like you just don't

.s2.

These are just some quotes that I found, they're meaningful to me... so I decided to post them here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home