MY lifee !

Do you notice me? Although you talk to me, I doubt you think of me outside the boundaries of verbal interraction. I’m just another person who helps you move along your journey. I don’t know what you want me to say. I don’t know what you want me to do.... But I just want you to notice me. And care about me.

Monday, December 28, 2009

family gatherings.

laast night i went to my cousin's denise house for a whole family dinner (: it was fun cos nothing else mattered because all of the family was under one roof :)

from my mum side that is. :D
OMG. my uncle recently got a DOG!!!! i want a dog :(
it's SOOOO cute!! well okay, my uncle came back from QLD to sppend christmas with the fam yea and HE BROUGHT HE'S DOG OVER TOO!!! it's soo cute. on the way to my cousins house the dog sat on my LAP :D her name's ella ^^
it's maltese the breed xD

i'm going to my uncles house tmrs. I WANNA PLAY WITH THE PUPPPY XD
it doesn't really like other dogs though because, well i uno. cos at denise's house she has like...3 dogs there too. one of the dogs kepted on chasing ella! ppoooor her!
well, at denise's house, we ate; viet food LOL. parents were screaming while they were talking. and us cousins were watching GLEE MARATHONNN :)
hmm... oh and jason got a mac. and on the mac we found this program called PHOTOBOOTH !!
and yes. we camwhored. me, denise and serena ;D



















































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home